Subscribe to the Age Group II email list.
Greater Orlando's Most Centrally Located Age Group Program - Downtown Orlando
Fall, Winter and Spring Practice Schedule:
- Mon - Fri 3:30-5 pm or 5:00-6:30 pm
- Sat AM 8:30-10:00 am
Tentative Meet Schedule - TYR Team Suits required
Highlander Team Page | Swim Jax Swim Shop - To purchase TYR Products
- Goggles (always have a spare or two)
- Cap (optional for boys, always have spares)
- Fins - Cross Blade Fins 2.0
- Paddles - LH
- Equipment Bag (Swimmers can hang them on pool deck)
- Snorkel - LH
- Team Suit for Meets
- Small Kickboard (optional)
- Small Pull Bouy (optional)
Age Group 2 Expectations
Be on time.
Taking ownership/accountability of your swimming (i.e equipment, warm-down, effort, etc.)
Respect for coaches, team mates, and workouts at all times.
Having pride in Highlander Aquatics and your training.
Swimmer to Coach Communication. Commit to a weekly schedule (4 workouts/week or more strongly encouraged). Communicate any practice conflicts in advance.
Honest, purposeful, committed practice each and every day. The goal at each and every practice is to better ones-self and influence teammates in a positive direction.
Fees and Requirements:
- The tuition is $120 per month for 12 months/year for Age Group 2
- There is a $120 per year fund raising requirement and a $85 annual registration fee.
- Parents are required to work at least 1 session per day of each meet we host.
- The fees for the first month and the registration fee are required by August 25th.
- Seasonal payment options are available for this group at $140 per month.