Lake Highland Swim Lessons
Convenient registration now available online!
- Private lessons available on a one-on-one basis
- Lessons available in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings
- Conveniently located in Downtown Orlando at Lake Highland Preparatory School
- Heated facility with the 1996 Atlanta Olympic pool and a separate lesson teaching pool
- Goal-Oriented, Safe and FUN!!!
Highlander Aquatics and Lake Highland Preparatory School are pleased to offer a complete swim lesson instructional program. Every student progresses at his/her own rate, independent of the other student’s development.
In this program, the aquatic experts--the coaches--teach your child. Lake Highland swim lesson instructors teach much more than just how to swim. Proper techniques of swimming are emphasized, with care given to correct breathing, body position, movement of limbs and timing. Proficiency leads to achievement and self-esteem. Please contact Stacy Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-206-1900 ext. 1182 for further details and to schedule lessons.
What to know before you register:
- Our swim lessons start at 24 months of age.
- All two year olds and non-swimmers are required to take private lessons until they are swimming independently and comfortably in the water.
- We recommend at least 8 lessons for our non-swimmers. Back to back sessions are preferred for consistency.
- Private lessons are one-on-one with the instructor.
- Private lessons are $125 per session (includes 4 - 25 minute lessons).
- Lessons and instructors are booked on a "first come, first served" basis.
- To request an instructor (or a certain personality), please mention it in the "comments" section of the registration form.
- Only lessons that are canceled by (and with) the instructor can be rescheduled. No show, no call = No make-up.
- Payment is due in full within 7 days of confirmed registration.