Subscribe to the Age Group 1 / Senior 2 Email List
Age Group 1 / Senior 2 Expectations
- Taking ownership/accountability of your swimming (i.e equipment, warm-down, effort, etc.)
- Respect for coaches, team mates, and workouts at all times
- Having pride in Highlander Aquatics and your training
- Swimmer to Coach Communication. Communicate any practice conflicts at least 24 hours in advance
- Honest, purposeful, committed practice each and every day. The goal at each and every practice is to better ones-self and influence teammates in a positive direction
2019 Fall Practice Schedule: (1st Day August 19th)
Monday thru Friday 3:30 - 5:30 pm or 4:30 - 6:30 pm
Saturday 8-10 am
2019 Meet Schedule
AGE GROUP TEAM BREAK August 5-19
September 28-29 Elizabeth Kazeck Invitational @ LHPS
October 26-27 NTC Clermont
November 15-17 Patriot Fall Invite
December 6-8 YCF Prelim/Final
Login: User - HIGHLANDER, Password - 1234
~Goggles (always have a spare or two)
~Cap (optional for boys, always have spares)
~StrokeMaster Paddles (Green Size 1 for most) or Speedo Paddles (Blue size for most)
~Equipment Bag (Swimmers can hang them on pool deck)
~Snorkel (Ylon snorkel or Speedo Bullet or Hydralign or Finis glide)
~Team Suit for Meets
Fees and Requirements:
~The tuition is $135/month for Age Group I/Senior 2.
~There is a $135 per year fund raising requirement and a $85 annual registration fee.
~Parents are required to work at least 1 session per day of each meet we host.
~The fees for the first month and the registration fee are required by August 25th.